Old July 9th 03, 06:53 PM
Ray Andraka

Looks the same as a 2 blade when it's spinnin'.

3 blade presents more frontal area, thus more drag (slower cruise), is heavier,
and more expensive to overhaul. The advantages are mostly ramp appeal, less
noise, better ground clearance, and perhaps a better climb rate. I think I'll
stick with my 2 blades.

Ross Richardson wrote:

I had a friend that replaced his two blade with a three blade on a
Debonair and lost cruise speed. Still looked good.

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950

-Benjamin Franklin, 1759