Old April 25th 04, 11:30 PM
Hilton

Bartscher wrote:
I just had my first opportunity to log some approaches in a simulator and

that
brought up questions about how to log the time. The Frasca 141 was set up

mimic a Cessna 172. My questions a

1) Does this time get logged as Airplane SEL along with also being logged

as a
Synthetic Trainer?

2) Do I log the time as "Day" since technically it was daytime outside the
building? (I'm assuming that I still want my Day hours + Night hours =

Total
hours, so it has to be one or the other)

There was some confusion over this at the FBO and I figured I'd compound

that
by looking for some answers here :-)

This is what it is NOT logged as: simulator, ASEL, day, night, actual
instrument, simulated instrument, PIC, total, etc etc etc...

This is what it IS logged as: flight training device AND only if you had an
instructor with you.

Hilton