Old September 5th 05, 10:26 PM
Juan Jimenez

wrote in message
ups.com...

This is a UseNet Newsgroup. We all talk to each other, and to
whomsoever reads the archives later, each time we post.

No, in _this_ planet we point out when people should keep their mouths shut.

BTW, Mr Jimenez, you mentioned that your engine was lighter than that
used in the other BD4Js. Others have suggested that it is lighter
by virtue of not having an integral starter.

There are no BD-4J's. It's a BD-5J. The 022 Couguar weighs 68 lbs soaking
wet. It has no starter/generator.

How hard is it to start the engine?

Not hard at all. Ignition on, fuel pump on, 145 psi, wait for 11-13% N1,
fuel solenoid valve on, light off.

Juan