Old January 30th 05, 11:43 PM
Philip Sondericker

in article , jim
rosinski at
wrote on 1/30/05 3:40 PM:

At first blush this seems totally off-topic. But it is definitely
on-topic in the sense that I only post to the rec.aviation.*
newsgroups, and the formatting of my posts in those newsgroups is
getting seriously mucked up when I use Google Groups to do it. Things
like not wrapping quoted text properly, not honoring blank lines when I
insert them, inserting blank lines when I don't want them, and
sometimes even moving new text up into quoted regions. Anyone else
experience this, and if so know how to get it to work properly? I never
experienced this problem before the latest update to Google Groups. The
really infuriating aspect to all this is that often the "mucked up"
nature of the formatting is only visible *after* being posted!
:
Jim Rosinski

For the life of me, I cannot comprehend what Google was thinking with this
redesign. "Mucked up" describes it perfectly, though I would have begun the
word with an "F" myself.