Old March 22nd 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

Dan wrote in
:

On Mar 21, 7:58 pm, "Dan Luke" wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in
6.130...

"Dan Luke" wrote in news:13u8i231s1cc812
@news.supernews.com:

The addition of Ben Stein opens wonderful new vistas of rightard
wacko hilarity.

I'm not sure if I have heard from him,. is he the flagellum guy?

Heh. They're *all* the flagellum guy.

Stein is a minor entertainment/media twit who is conductng a pro-ID
campaign. His latest effort is "Expelled," a movie he paid for that
pretends to expose a scientific conspiracy to suppress Intelligent
Design. He's a right wing idiot (tautology?) with money to spend on
a pet project:

http://www.expelledthemovie.com/

Ben has many talents, and many dollars. If he so chooses to fund, why
is that such a threat?

It's not a threat, fjukkwit, i's stupid and it's embracing stupidity.

Let the thoughts and arguments flow -- we don't need Grand Poobahs
declaring what we should or should not heed.

Absolutley. So why did he throw PZ meyers out of the movie?

Even a liberal would concede to that?

I'm a republican, fjukkwit.

Bertie