Old May 15th 21, 10:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default Help finding a glider

On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 22:16:00 UTC+3, John Bartholomew wrote:
Hey all, If anyone can help, it would be hugely appreciated. I am looking for a newer standard class glider. I am 6'2" so some are just too tight. Tried a Discus 2B and was really crammed in. I hear the LS-8 has room or possibly the ASW-24 or 28?

Thanks

I'm over 6'4" and I've flown all of the above. D2b is by far roomiest of them, tough 24/28 is a bit wider at shoulders. Currently flying LS8, a tight fit but comfortable. Note that I have to remove seatbacks from every glider except D2b.