Old December 4th 03, 01:28 AM
PJ

No comment on the 'good or bad', but options in Anchorage include;

Take Flight
AeroTech
and if you can track them down
Herb Hubbard (Hubbard Aviation) used to have an office in 'The Hanger.Net'
and Dennis Safranek (Bush Air) rents out his 172 when he's not out of town
with it.

Also since it sounds as though your military, you should consider the
Elmendorf Aero Club.

You're not going to find anyone on floats in Alaska in Jan.

PJ