Old December 4th 03, 07:31 PM
PJ

Ok Ok, I give!

I was speaking "in general" to the posters statement that he's was going to
be in "Anchorage" for 5 days in Jan. Generally speaking, in the Anchorage
area your not going to find anyone doing float operations in the middle of
January.

Although a couple of winters ago it was so mild that I did two separate
float ratings in March. That in it's self was pretty unusual.

PJ

--