Old December 5th 03, 03:23 AM
Travis Marlatte

Take Flight at Merrill Field gets my vote. I spent a week hanging around
with them buying an airplane. I pretty much bothered their shop guys
everyday and they never said "peep" other than "Good morning. What can we do
for you today?" Their shop is great, the instructors are great, the staff is
great.

"Tom Hyslip" wrote in message
. com...
I am going to Anchorage, AK for the Army Jan 14-20 and will have a little
free time while I am there. Does anyone know of any good FBOs in

Anchorage
where I can rent a 152 / 172. Even if it has to be with one of their
instructors, I just want to check out Alaska from above. Also, what

about
floats? I wouldn't mind taking a lesson or two on floats, and I see a

lot
of pictures of floats from Alaska.

Thanks,
Tom