Old September 8th 03, 03:02 AM
CS_Mike

Default Me262 Update

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Update:

We are busily working toward our next big date, the paint shop. We have an
appointment for the 11th of September and are looking good. The engines
are being installed after test runs and systems installation is all but
finished. We expect the aircraft will be tied up for a week or more and we
will be working on the #2 aircraft. The schedule for the next flight is
still in works but for sure it will be soon. I am expecting to be able to
deliver the #1 aircraft to its owner this coming spring after the test
flights are concluded and the pilots get their training in the new plane.

How'd ya like to have that in your log book?

One can dream :-)

Thanks Again

Mike
Crewchief