Old January 12th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Yo Hitlaw, have you been spotted at the Sebring show? chuckle

Yes I was!!! And I also was within arms length from your puppet
master, he didn't even say hello.

You made the mistake of doing that while he was accompanied. It seems the
real story is quite different, which does not surprise me one bit. He almost
didn't recognize you, apparently you're fatter and uglier than when he last
saw you ten years ago. Something about a restraining order a woman filed
against you?

So, are you still stalking other people's girlfriends or just visiting your
mom?