Old January 2nd 05, 02:21 PM
Frankster

I don't use gloves for flying, but, I do for riding my motorcycle, where
warmth and dexterity are required. I have found, over the years, that the
best gloves for me are "batters gloves". Sold at most sporting goods
stores. They usually are made of a combination of very thin leather uppers
and grip areas with fabric elsewhere. Usually they have tiny air holes in
the leather for breathing. All in all, a good mix of comfort, warmth and
dexterity. Oh... and the price is right... usually about $10-$15 a pair.

-Frank

"RobsSanta" wrote in message
Looking for suggestions for a good pair of gloves that could be used for
flying. I have seen these NoMex gloves a lot on eBay but haven't decided
yet .

Any suggestions ?

Rob