Old May 4th 05, 10:45 PM
Robert B.

"Ken" wrote in message
om...
Airbus has announced the first delvery of the A380 has been further
set back to
Oct or November of 2006,with the possibility of a further delay until
early 2007.
Stories circulating in the industry are reporting significant
problems, Weight, landing gear,bilkheads.

Delivery delays are going to prove very costly for Airbus, but what
the heck they're losing money on everyone they sell anyway.

KT

And of course they won't lose any money it they scrap it either since that
bill's already been paid by the EU. Anyone want to give _me_ a 0% "loan" of
billions to see if I can design a new jet and sell it? Promise to pay it
all back out of the profits! Something like, say, 5% on the profit of each
plane?