Old January 13th 04, 09:49 PM
Alan Minyard

From:
(JSH5176)
Date: 1/8/2004 7:14 PM Central Standard Time
It Was Asked,,,
Just curious, if fighter pilots are the second biggest BS
artists in the world, whose the first biggest?

THAT is simple,, The SP's take that honor hands down, not even the Marines
can
come close to a bunch of AF cops!!

Jim
SAC COP
78-88

Close g

If marron had remained civil and had asked that I would have answered "everyone
else." g

There I wuz, me and Ike, that's General Eisenhower to you,............

Just substitute the name for the war you choose to BS about. It is generally
assumed anything following "there I was" or "this is the honest to God's truth"
is pure BS.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Or the Naval version "now this is no shi*"

Al Minyard