Old July 8th 05, 08:27 PM
Ross Richardson

One of the trouble shooting things I did what to swap radios in the two
trays. The problem I had followed the radio, so I knew it was a radio
problem.

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
KSWI

three-eight-hotel wrote:
yeah... I keep thinking (man, if I just had 10 or 15k laying around,
how I could make some nice improvements). I do like the MK12D
though... It's a nice looking radio and worked very well until this
bout of issues I've been recently having.

I just wish I could isolate the problem directly to the radio! I think
we are going to throw it in one more airplane and put that TKM in mine
and see what plays out...

Thanks for your response!

Best Regards,
Todd