Old June 28th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default The EAA should allow us to use our folding bikes at Airventure

"Sliker" wrote

I can walk, but not as good as in the past. I have ALS. but the early
stages of it, so I can still get around.

If you have ALS, you should qualify being allowed to bring a scooter, or
rent one, and go anywhere on the grounds.

There have been many here complain about the relatively small numbers of
scooters, which seem to grow in numbers every year. Some try to see how
many people they can bully out of the way, rather than blending with the
foot traffic, so imagine how it would be if everyone that flew in, rode
bikes on the grounds.

If you get a scooter, promise you will be polite with it's use?
--
Jim in NC