Old January 6th 04, 06:57 PM
Angus Lepper

Vegas has them near the pyramid, I believe (dunno what it's called, you'll
see it, it has a light shining into the sky)
"Bill" wrote in message
yes I saw it in Vegas/NY and Sydney Australia. Set time date to 12.31.03
11:59:00 local time and slew around and you will see it. NY is at the
statute ofliberty.

Bill

"Tlewis95" wrote in message
Does anyone know when and where you can see fireworks on FS2004?
I was scanning the effects folder and saw 3 different effects for

fireworks.
I was expecting to see the around disney world due to there 3 nightly

shows.
So If you know where, please let me know. If you can, could you also

tell
me
when? Also saw an effect for Old Fathful but can not find it.

Thanks!

Trace Lewis age 13