Old October 29th 04, 10:00 AM

"Paul Lynch" writes:

My job is sending me to Australia for the month of November. I
expect to be at Nowra and Perth, plus other places yet to be
announced. What kind of soaring opportunities are available?

GCWA operate at Cunderdin every weekend, thing are just getting
into full swing. Website is
http://www.glidingwa.com.au/
and has contact phone numbers and e-mail addresses.

Others are Beverly and Narrogin, links to them from above.

Not sure who is around Nowra, look on the GFA site and see.

I guess `Perth' means Stirling in your case?

--
Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.