Old September 30th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
CareBear

Default New to the Newsgroup

I've been lurking here since May of this year and thought I'd go ahead and
announce myself. I started flying in May and am now on my third dual xc.
Flying has always been a dream of mine and I decided to "make it happen"
since I'm getting much older (55, I don't plan on becoming a career pilot).
I have about 25 hours flying time. My greatest experience so far was my
solo flight. This newsgroup presents (for the most part) a lot of good and
useful information as well as experiences. Just thought I would say hello.

CareBear