Old September 30th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
kontiki

Default New to the Newsgroup

Welcome, we are glad to have you! You can be proud of your accomplishments
so far... its not a trivial excercise as I'm sure all the other pilots here
will tell you. As far as being too old, well you are never too old to persue
your dreams (unless you are dead!).

I started at age 9 with my first flight in a Cessna Aerobat (saved my
birthday money up and paid for the ride myself!). From then on there was a
37 year suspension in my lessions until age 46 when I could finally get
back to my first love. Then I kept on getting more ratings because I'm such
an aviation nut, and now I get to teach others how to fly.

There's nothing more rewarding, so all the best of luck and keep us imformed.