Old June 19th 04, 05:28 PM
Juan Jimenez

Matt Whiting wrote in
:

Lennie the Lurker wrote:

Jim Weir wrote in message
. ..

What do I hear?

A little brat whining because he was looking for a cheap plane and
found one.

A statement to the effect that, "I'm not an airplane mechanic, but I
like to play one in the newsgroups."

Jim

I have a lot of respect for one that will blow the whistle when it
needs blowing.

I have no respect for someone that thinks he finds something wrong
with it.

Not a pilot
No longer a student
No longer an aircraft owner

Just a retired mechanical inspector/machinist/gage technician

that would probably have no problem making you very angry were I to
inspect your work. I've done it to the best.

Does this make you more manly?

Matt

Probably not, Matt, since none of this has anything to do with
"manliness," but this comment of yours sure does make you look rather
foolish.