Old October 24th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Chuck Yeager and I use the same AME

The FAA Database says student.

VICTORIA SCOTT YEAGER
Address

Street PO BOX 1507

City PENN VALLEY State CALIFORNIA
County NEVADA Zip Code 95946-1507
Country UNITED STATES

Medical

Medical Class : Third Medical Date: 08/2006

CertIficates

1 of 1

DOI : 08/14/2006
CertIficate: STUDENT PILOT

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
I thought Chuck used an AME up here in Grass Valley. I guess he might have
changed when he moved from Grass Valley ten miles down the hill to Penn
Valley.

I think the "is learning" is "has learned". Last I heard she had at least
her PPL. Don't know if she kept her maiden name or is a Yeager now.
Might someone Google? I don't have the time right now.

Jim

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was at my AME and saw a picture of Chuck Yeager. The AME's wife (who
works the desk) said that both Chuck and his wife go there. Apparently
Chuck's wife is learning to fly.

-Robert