Old April 18th 04, 01:31 AM
Roy Smith

"Paul" wrote:
I am after a David Clarke Headset but am not sure which one to buy.
[...]
I am not really interested in the detailed specifications, I am after
reviews from pilots who have used them (comfort, features, weight etc..)
ideally comparing the pro's and con's between the different models.

I can't compare the various models, but I can tell you that I've had my
13.4's for 10 years and almost 900 hours. Between flights they get
stuffed into my flight bag with no special treatment. I find them
comfortable and they still look almost brand new.