Old November 9th 09, 02:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jacques[_2_]

Default Is this thing on? :)

Yes it is on. You are ok-dokie!

Jacques

"Canuck" wrote in message
Ok.... so it looks like I'm all up and running with Windows 7 and I also
appear to have Windows Live Mail figured out. Why they dumped Windows Mail
and went to this.... beats me. It still does not decode yEnc unless there
is a plug in that I need to install from somewhere. I may look for it
tomorrow.... or not.

I've noticed that traffic has been somewhat down lately. I had an hour to
kill this afternoon and took a few shots. Nothing amazing but they are
kind of neat and might be fun to share. ENJOY!

Nick