Old November 10th 09, 09:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Mackenzie

Default Is this thing on? :) ATTN: Canuck

Lee NULL wrote (in part):

FWIW - the odd thing I note is that the line
count in your posts are (for me at least) being
mis-reported. e.g. - picture six is showing
only 71 lines. As it downloads, the percentage
rate of download completion displayed around
750% at completion. Strange.

I haven't changed anything on my end, so I wonder
if 7 has anything to do with it.

It's also happening to me - and I'm using XP Pro. Were these posted
in Yenc? If so, it could be the difference between compressed and
decoded

Cheers

--
Mike Mackenzie (AVCOM Services)