Old February 26th 04, 03:06 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Amen brother, amen.. Fat Albert used to eat plugs for breakfast (carbs,
can't lean enough on taxi) until I switched him to the breakfast of
champions...

The mechanic doing the annual pulls a bottom plug (I've run the mogas out
and topped with 100 lousy lead, by then), peers at nearly pristine
porcelain, glares at me, and demands, "You been running that *^&$%#! car gas
in here?"
I do my best offended routine, "Who, me?"
He mumbles, and slaps the plug into the caddy...

denny

"Jay Honeck" wrote AND -- best of all -- Atlas
(our plane) runs far better on car gas than
avgas. No more fouled plugs! :-)