Old August 15th 03, 08:17 PM
Tarver Engineering

"B2431" wrote in message
Do you expect Tarver to ever admit he's wrong about anything?

Only when I'm wrong.

Considering you have never admitted being wrong about anything in this or

any
other NG it's safe to assume you think you are always correct.

That is not true.

Shall we go back to your assertions about pitot tubes?

If you like, NASA Dryden has added the screened over static port to their
website since we began the discussion. Where would you like to start, Dan?
Keep in mind that it was an air data conceptual error that Dudley stepped on
his dick over.

Got TSOA c-106 Dan?

But now we see the real problem is that Dan has trouble admitting when he is
wrong. Or perhaps Dan believes that an archive troll from the village idiot
of the aviation newsgroups is somehow relevent.

John P. Tarver, MS/PE