Old December 22nd 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

Default Posting activity decline?

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 03:20:27 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

Well, many thought Mx had contaminated the group, but then bertie and
maxi gave us a tutorial on true toxic typing. Those of us who wanted
content have mostly gone elsewhere, and check back in here once in a
while.

Roger that. This is my first time here in weeks, and all I see are the same
old trolls that destroyed the group in the first place. Sadly, now that
they've driven off pretty much everyone, they've been reduced to spitting at
each other.

Ricky, I'm afraid you'll have to go through Google's archives to see what
this group once was.

:-(

Merry Christmas, all...

And to you. Usenet is it's archives, all in all; the rest is either fun,
folly or ****ed.