Old November 27th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
gpabruce

Default Death of the newsgroup.

On Nov 26, 5:49*am, " wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:39*am, gorgon wrote:

I am pulling the plug on this newsgroup. *It is now officially dead in
my opinion.

I wish you were wrong, but you are not. *I see the same thing in the
other groups I inhabit. *The day of the Internet may be over, and now
Facebook and the like are in the ascendant. *That's very sad.

Mike

I couldn't help but notice the similarities between thw groups and the
old CB radios. Remember how the old CB's started out being polite and
helpful and a nice tool for truckers and travelers? Then they got so
abusive a person couldn't turn one on around children they were so
nasty. Seems the groups are going through the same thing. Why? I have
no clue, maybe someone else does.

Bruce