Old April 7th 04, 03:46 PM
Kirk Stant

(rjciii) wrote in message . com...

No, but when you finally get to fly one of those pointy-nosed things
you can get all the breasts you want!
The ends justifies the four year drought at the Zoo.

What four year drought? When I went to the Zoo (back when the Earth
was still cooling) they used to bus girls from the local women's
colleges to dances at the Academy; and even in those Vietnam-era days
there were a lot of women who liked a man in uniform!

I remember the pride we took in the fact that the Zoo was the only
service academy to make it into a list of party schools - sure we
couldn't compete with ASU but we made up in quality what we lacked in
quantity.

And we got to fly jets!

Kirk
Class of 74