Old June 5th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u4a8b.hcq.17.2
@news.alt.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u492n.hcq.17.1
@news.alt.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27hth$6ea$15
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

largish snip

Bertie. er Jeffery.

Does this sound familiar?

Ooohkay..

"I've found that glider pilots make better jet drivers.The guys who
do the best deadstick landings in the simulator are all glider
pilots.It definitely gives you an edge in managing the flight."

Well, it'd be a help I suppose. Some glider guys might have an
avantage. The AirCanada 767 pilot was a glider pilot in his youth.
Don't remember saying it if that's what you mean. I say a looot of
stuff though.

Doeshtis mean we're stil playing?

Bertie

I luvs ta play!

Oh obviously.

I was simply *hunting* for answers. Your reference to the Air Canada

767
pilot is a dead giveaway.

Well, Canada is new. i don;t think I've lived there yet.

I'm so smart sometimes I hate myself.

Oh I;'m sure that's not true.

Bertie