Old September 2nd 04, 02:46 AM
Jay Honeck

Default Corsair Parts, anyone?

So we're wrapping up our new "Corsair Suite", and it's looking great! It
should be on-line by this time tomorrow.

One thing we really need, however, is some sort of authentic Corsair stuff
to put in it. You know, a hydraulic actuator, or an airspeed indicator, or
SOMETHING from a real, live Corsair, that would give the suite the proper
air of authenticity.

Anyone got any ideas? Our Mustang Suite has become our most popular suite,
largely because of the authentic Mustang stuff that Vlado Lenoch kindly
donated.

Anyone here know a Corsair owner with a hangar full of junk parts they'd
care to part with?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA