Old September 14th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
CriticalMass

Default Quality helicopter sim?

Garrot wrote:

Someone here try SAR4 that I posted about in my other post. I've flown
LB2 many times and SAR4 feels similar in flight model.

I d/l the demo and tried it. Didn't get far with it because it
apparently won't recognize any more than mouse, keyboard and joystick x
and y (roll and pitch). It doesn't see my rudder pedals, and I can't be
bothered to fly with a mouse or keyboard. That's certainly not
"realism", IMO. Not actually sure about the quality of the flight
model. I didn't get that far.