Old July 21st 03, 01:13 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Kevin Horton wrote:

MikeremlaP wrote:

I'm not sure I see an advantage to the Plasma II plus. You can save money by
just buying the Plasma II. One of my hangar neighbors bought a Plasma for a
really low price from Van's Aircraft. Perhaps an RV owner can get you a good
deal.

According to the info at the top of Van's web page
http://www.vansaircraft.com/, he will sell parts and accessories to all
homebuilders. So you don't need to find an RV owner to take advantage
of Van's prices.

Unless things have changed...
Engines and CS props are not available to non registered
kit owners... at least not at discount. Plasma II mags may
not fall in this category. Call Vans @ 503.678.6545

Barnyard BOb - registered owner of RV3 kits