Old January 13th 04, 02:27 AM

Peter Gibbons wrote:

So, all of that to tell you the origin of what I am asking:
Generally, how many hours can a full-time CFI expect to fly in a year?

I flew 546 hours last year as a full time flight instructor. It was
my best year ever!... and my first year as a full time flight instructor,
after I retired (at age 50) from Hewlett-Packard. My business is
picking up, and I expect to fly about 750 hours in 2004.

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://www.frii.net/~jer