Old November 2nd 03, 05:59 PM
Marty Backe

You'll know that you installed it correctly if when you fly from within
the demo area to outside the demo area you pass over large banners with
the words MegaScenery displayed.

Perhaps you weren't really flying with it loaded. Believe me, the
difference is noticible.

In article nrSob.248454$pl3.20003@pd7tw3no, Murphy wrote:
I tried that demo too and didn't get the same impression. Seems you have to
be at 4000ft at least to get the effect and I still didn't really see much
difference. I really wanted to find a reason to buy it because all the
screenshots looked so great, but maybe I was doing something wrong with the
demo.
Regards, Murphy

"Torrey Lines" wrote in message
.com...
I bought the LA/San Diego scenery and am pretty impressed. Mostly by the
mountains and terrain. Building still look pretty hokey. Nightime flying
over LAX is pretty cool. I'd say it's worth it.

"xcowell" wrote in message
Any opinions appreciated. Thanks for your reply. :

--
Marty Backe

- Who is John Galt?