Old September 2nd 03, 12:44 PM
Devin Panchal

Default becoming an airline pilot

Hello,
Please can you help me. My name is Sunit Panchal. I am 17 years old and
live in Coventry. I am currently doing A levels in Maths, Physics and
Geography. I am in the A.T.C and have reached the rank of sergeant. I am
interested in becoming an airline pilot and wanted to know the best routes
into becoming an airline pilot. I wanted to know what qualities, skills, and
qualifications I need. I also wanted to know whether I need a degree and if
it is possible whether I can sponsored by an airline. can any1 advise me, on
who to contact, or a link to a website or e mail address, in order to find
any relevant information, about becoming an airline pilot? Please contact me
at
thank you.