Old September 20th 05, 03:11 PM
FatKat

Like Peter Duniho said, these adapters will only translate the basic
functions, so getting the most out of a TG is unlikely. Your best bet
would be to get USB or, if you've already invested in gameport
controls, buy a cheap soundcard that comes with a gameport. I have a
Turle Bay card added on and it doesn't conflict with my Dimension's
on-board sound (thank heaven for small miracles) so I can use my
FCS/WCS/CH Pedals. Either can be had relatively cheaply on E*Bay.
BTW, those USB adapaters that claim to have multiple gameport jacks - I
tried one and it was a total washout.