Old July 31st 03, 11:41 AM
Dave Pearson

* quilljar :

That is good news, cos did not read Father Bill yesterday saying that he
could not undock win dows in FS2004 when in full screen mode? I thought it
sounded a bit strange, but wd like confirmation, because without undocking
there is not much point in having multiple monitors.

Seconded, I'd like to know how other people are getting on with this. Based
on Bill's report (and some other grumbles I've been seeing in regard to
performance issues when compared with FS2K2) I cancelled my order for FS2K4,
the undock issue being the show-stopper for me. If it turns out that it's
card specific I might decide to get it and give it a go after all.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/