Old November 13th 04, 07:23 PM
Jim Weir

I BEG your pardon? Some of those not bright writers lurk in here. {;-)

The pot calling the kettle black? too, not to. Kitplanes, not kitplanes.
canceled, not cancled. presume, not pressume. referencing, not refenceing.
receive, not recive. December's, not Decembers.

Jim

(Lou Parker)

-Don't get to worried about it Dale, it's kitplanes. Not exactly the
-brightest writers or staff. Their information and articles are written
-so bad I cancled my subscription years ago. Their staff is so bad, I
-keep getting the magazine for free. You have to pressume that if they
-did any kind of examining or cross refenceing of the information they
-recive, that maybe the magazine would take some time to publish and
-you wouldn't get Decembers issue in October.
- Lou

http://www.rst-engr.com