Old March 24th 05, 09:25 AM
Dale

In article ,
"Dave Stadt" wrote:

Because much of it now is opened and gone through before being put on the
airplane. They will break locks to get into luggage.

I haven't done a lot of flying since 9-11 but I've had no problem
locking my bag. I use wire-ties to secure the zippers. On my trip to
Maui TSA opened the bag containing my dive gear. They left a notice in
the bag saying it had been inspected and they secured the zippers with
wire-ties. I had no complaint.

--
Dale L. Falk

There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
as simply messing around with airplanes.

http://home.gci.net/~sncdfalk/flying.html