Old September 3rd 08, 01:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

Default When did this group change from?

Hemi the god of the newsworld made this silly rantreading into a
statment instead of taking it as written.

What is wrong here is the notion that only original work is
allowed. If the collective group really wants to do that, it
should modify the FAQs and enforce them vigorously. But, they
should also be prepared for a huge drop in good content being
posted here if alternate sources of pictures are forbidden.

Hey Hemi you asshole I did not state that it could not be done I asked
WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL WORK? I did not ask that no one post other work I
asked a question that is very different then what you have written. Come
back when you quit being a RED NECK and have taken a reading course.

And frankly asswipe. There is great content on the www that need not be
reposted in its entierty here. If I am interested in Apollo I have the
brights to go to the NASA site myself or request the photo I do not need
every photo NASA has posted in this group. We are already seeing some
ISP's drop New service as it is.

But hey you may not be bright enough to find the Nasa site so here is a
link.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/