Old June 4th 05, 06:47 PM
john smith

Bob wrote:
Contemplating share of A36 primarily for work trips but also for
occasional trips with family of six (small kids). We are resigned to
shipping most of our luggage UPS for longer trips, but are interested
in strategies Bonanza owners in this situation have used to cram in
some storage here and there. We have been spoiled by traveling in a
Lance the last few years.

Are you overpacking?
My family wears one set of clothes and packs two more when traveling.
Stay at hotels with a washer and dryer in a commons area and wash
clothes in the evenings every three or four days for extended stays.