Old August 4th 05, 12:21 PM
Denny

Well John... I have a pentab in hand continuously in my workday, the
Compaq 1100 ... I cannot picture using it in the cockpit, even one as
large as my twin, and trying to write on the screen while flying...
Paper does not weigh 6 pounds, does not depend upon the battery, does
not fall to the floor in turbulence and break, does not require a
specific pen, etc... And having a heavy object loose in the cockpit in
turbulence makes my timbers shiver... Fly in some real weather and let
us know how your 6 pound projectile made out...

cheers ... denny