Old July 23rd 16, 11:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Senate and House have Approved Third-Class Medical Reform

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 6:32:38 AM UTC-4, wrote:
We've beat this one to death so I'm not going to rehash it yet again.

Ok, fine. It isn't the only health issue that needs to be checked
by a doctor before you qualify for certification. It's just the
most important one. Up high on the list with it are Vertigo, Senility,
and Anti-Behavior tendencies.

Typo. Should be, Anti-Social Behavior. As in, doesn't play well with others.
Or make transceivers a priority. We all know that guy.

---