Old October 17th 17, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

Default US Competition Pilot Poll

1) The US Rules Committee has been staffed exclusively by people who genuinely believe that US rules are a better path and the FAI rules are bad. Without this general viewpoint, their election to the US RC is highly unlikely, to this day. That is a biased system.

Dear Wilbur,

If the majority of pilots agreed with you they would simply elect members to the Rules Committee whose platform is "we will adopt the FAI rules" full stop. Seeing as that hasn't happened, I would proffer to you that perhaps the majority pilots believe the rules committee members have been doing a good job and they are happy with the results. Of course, you may get your wish, as your continued personal abuses of the vast majority of the soaring community may result in no one willing to take up these unpaid, thankless volunteer positions.

KJC