Old April 6th 04, 09:54 PM
N7155A

Al,
If you can determine which STC you have: Either Petersen or EAA, I
would contact them, with your tailnumber, and they should be able to
confirm that STC was applied to your aircraft. They will gladly sell
you the STC instructions, more placards, engine tag or whatever is
needed to comply with the STC.

You should also get check your FAA records and your logbooks to see
that all the proper entries were made. If not, your Authorize
Inspector can update your paper work.

Mitch - N7155A, N10681

(Al Gilson) wrote in message ...
Our 1964 Skyhawk has a placard by the fuel cap indicating that it is
approved for unleaded auto fuel. However, I don't have any paperwork
showing that it has an STC for autofuel. Any ideas on how I could
research this information? Or...is the placard all I need?

Thanks.