Old July 26th 03, 08:00 PM
Ben Jackson

In article ,
TripFarmer wrote:
Does anyone own this? I was thinking of using it at home as I start my
instrument training for help with repetative proceedures.

If you own it do you have a recommendation for a Yoke or Joystick?

I have 2000 and 2002. The latter has a lot of nice features for
actual pilots, especially the virtual cockpit with working gauges.

The CH Products Yoke and Pedals are great, though I don't actually
use the rudders as often as the yoke. Someone recommended the
MS Force Feedback stick. That didn't work well at all with 2000,
so I returned it. At least buy it locally so you can try it. 2k2
came with a rebate coupon for it, maybe 2k4 will too.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/