Old May 7th 05, 01:10 PM
pho

I'm thinking of the same thing. Sick of paying for annuals on my
cherokee. I looked at a Avid, but would probably go with a Rans S-7
instead. Seems like a better product. Check out the rans group on Yahoo,
and check out the S-7. Right now i'm building a Bearhawk Patrol. Sorta
like a citabria but with much better performance,,,
http://bearhawkpatrol.tripod.com/

OtisWinslow wrote:
I'm looking for some input. I'm considering selling my Piper and buying an
Avid. I
seldom do more than just local flying and could do it a lot cheaper. Not
having
been involved with Experimental before I'm looking for comments on this
plane.
I know a couple people who've had them and enjoyed them. Another
benefit would be moving into the sport pilot arena.