Old May 9th 05, 01:03 PM
OtisWinslow

That's a nice looking plane, pho. I'm looking to pick up something
already built though, lacking the time and inclination to build one
myself.

"pho" wrote in message
I'm thinking of the same thing. Sick of paying for annuals on my cherokee.
I looked at a Avid, but would probably go with a Rans S-7 instead. Seems
like a better product. Check out the rans group on Yahoo, and check out
the S-7. Right now i'm building a Bearhawk Patrol. Sorta like a citabria
but with much better performance,,,
http://bearhawkpatrol.tripod.com/

OtisWinslow wrote:
I'm looking for some input. I'm considering selling my Piper and buying
an Avid. I
seldom do more than just local flying and could do it a lot cheaper. Not
having
been involved with Experimental before I'm looking for comments on this
plane.
I know a couple people who've had them and enjoyed them. Another
benefit would be moving into the sport pilot arena.